Ali is a leader of leaders.
Working within the area of leadership and change for over 25 years, Ali has been involved in developing leaders both nationally and internationally. She partners with businesses, teams and individuals to create a development process that is specific and highly relevant to the areas of the people she works with.
“I believe that good leadership development is practical and delivers tangible results at individual, team and organisational levels. Great leadership development is designed to be specific to the individual, and is anchored in tailored and considered outcomes”.
Ali has extensive strategic facilitation experience and is a highly respected coach who works from a viewpoint that people work best when they are interested and engaged in their own development; – Ali’s style is coaching alongside to draw on the expertise of both parties in the coaching partnership.
Ali has worked throughout Aotearoa New Zealand with a wide range of organisations – government departments, not for profit organisations, educational institutes and universities, privately owned companies and community-based initiatives.
“I am a dynamic and passionate facilitator, mentor and coach, with an adaptable communication style that enables effective, professional and considerate approaches that deliver results”.
- Master’s degree in Education, Policy and Research
- BA in Psychology
- Dip Teaching
- IOD Directors Course 2007
Current Professional Memberships:
- Institute of Directors
- Victoria University Alumni. BA and M Ed 1987 and 1993
- Member of the LDC Provider Panel
- Ali was until recently a member of the NZOIA Board
Industry Related Accreditations:
- MBTI – US 2007
- TMS suite (including TMI profiles and 360 profiles) since 1996
- Appreciative Inquiry training 2000 US
- OPRA tools including Genos and GEMS and range of workplace assessments – ongoing since 2007
- SSC sponsored 360 2012
- The Organisation Workshop 2014 US
- Hogan assessments 2007
- DiSC Profiling 2005
- Complete Lominger Suite 2005 David Workman NZ Affiliate
- The Grove visual facilitation system 2007 San Francisco
“I have been involved in the design and development of professional training for 25 years, was Branch Services Director at the Institute of Chartered Accountants and redesigned branch services when compulsory professional development was adopted. I wrote the curriculum for the Bankers Institute Study Programme”.
Mary Potter Hospice
Ministry of Justice
Ministry of Transport
Hockey New Zealand
New Zealand Customs Service
Sport New Zealand
State Services Commission
Ministry of Education
Tertiary Education Commission
Leadership Development Centre